Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Prick Monster Two-Faced Capitalist Suck-Ass Bastard

My boss informs me today that on Wednesday me and my fellow coworkers have to go to the Broome county health department for some stupid cigarette thing because this dumb bitch(obviously she was a high school drop out, you could tell because a box of pancake mix had more intelligence then her. She was only working part time, she did a pretty shitty job, normally she worked week days when there was little to no costumers cause she smelled really bad. And she was going no where with her sorry life.) that used to work at my place of employment failed a police sting and sold cigarettes to someone that was clearly under the age of 18. How the fuck does someone do something like that. It's store policy that if someone looks over the age of 27 we don't have to card if they look like they may be younger ask for id. It's quite simple to say may I please see your Id, but she obviously couldn't do that. I guess I shouldn't complain that much at least I'm getting paid for going there and wasting 3 hours of my time.

No comments: