Monday, February 11, 2008

My intense first blog

I guess seeing that i really have nothing better to do, I'm going to take sometime so i can bitch about the snooze button on alarm clocks. There really is not point to the snooze button, it doesn't really get you that extra sleep you are looking for, it just delays the fact that you have to wake up.
My snooze button only gives me 9 extra minutes of sleep, what the fuck does 9 minutes do, I'll tell you what it does, jack shit. I'm still tired as hell when i decide to get up. The snooze button just gives you false hope, you think when you press it that your gonna feel refreshed and completely awake after the alarm rings again, but by the time you fall asleep the fucking alarm is going off again. that just really pisses me off... the snooze button can burn in hell for the rest of its quite useless existence...

5 comments:

ilove64crayons said...

well i totally agree with you edd...i have found that no matter how long your snooze is it's just not enough. and oh btw...we have the same setup for our blog....ok so back to snooze...i loved your thoughts on this topic and it was very good especially with the swearing....loved it!!!

mal

MemphisKell said...

I fear all alarm clocks. The sound is too jarring for me. I just pray that I will wake up when I am supposed to. It seems to work.

StephyMarie said...

I agree with you about alarm clocks. They are such a waste because after you hit it and it goes off 5 minutes later all it makes you wanna do it just lay there even longer.

Deathnotronic said...

Fuckin A i'm leaving my self a comment...

Samantha Schoonmaker said...

hahaha niiice blog, i've never used my snooze button cause like you said it doesn't get you any more sleep and delays the inevitable. Most of the time i wake up before my alarm goes off so i don't have to listen to that freaking ridiculous beeping!